Ore processing plant means that extracts and purifies some elements in the raw ore through a series of complex ore beneficiation flow and professional beneficiation equipment. The refined concentrate powder is mainly used in metallurgy and industry base.[email protected]
Ore processing plant means that extracts and purifies some elements in the raw ore through a series of complex ore beneficiation flow and professional beneficiation equipment. The refined concentrate powder is mainly used in metallurgy and industry base.
Ore processing plant is divided into magnetic separation, flotation separation and gravity concentration. The choice of equipment is in accordance with different mineral features and the common equipment includes vibrating feeder, stone crusher, ball mill, flotation machine, magnetic separator, screener and dryer. Models of equipment vary by multi needs of production capacity.
Relying on the mineral species, ore processing plant can be divided into iron ore beneficiation plant, copper ore processing plant, gold ore processing plant, manganese ore separation plant, lead-zinc ore separation plant, molybdenum ore processing plant, etc. According to different ore grade and market demand, Fote Machinery can provide customers with reasonable, practical, applicable production line program.
Ore processing plant is generally divided into flotation separation plant and magnetic separation plant Specific processes are as follows:
1. Mining ore will be sent to the jaw crusher for initial crushing by ore feeder. After the coarse crushed by cone crusher to a reasonable fineness, materials are uniformly sent to ball mill by elevator and ore feeder for crushing and grinding.
2. Grinded ores are sent to screener that will clean and classify the mixed ore according to the principle of different liquid precipitation rate of varying solid particles gravity.
3. Due to different magnetization coefficient of minerals, the magnetic material of cleaned and screened mineral mixture will be separated by the magnetic and mechanical force in the magnetic separator.
4. Mineral particles initially separated by the magnetic separation will be sent into the flotation machine. Adding different drugs to ores with different properties to separate the desired minerals and other substances
5. Because of the large quantity of moisture in the desired minerals, we need use thickener for primary concentration and use dyer to stoving them. Through the above-mentioned flows, the dry minerals are gained.